Force Support Squadron
FSS offices will be CLOSED both Monday, 3 July, and Tuesday, 4 July, with the following exceptions:
– Auto Hobby Shop: Saturday 0900-1600/Sunday 1100-1600/Closed Monday & Tuesday
– Berg Liles Dining Facility: Open Breakfast 0630-0730, Lunch 1030-1300, and Dinner 1630-1830
– Bowling Center: Saturday 1200-2200/Closed Sunday/Monday 1300-1800/Tues 4th 1100-1600/Free game of bowling and food for July 4th!
– FamCamp: Saturday 0800-1600/Sunday 0900-1600/Closed Monday & Tuesday
– Fitness Center: 1000-1800
– Lodging: Open 24/7
– Marina: Friday 0800-1800 w/Shrimp Boil 1730-1900 /Saturday – Tuesday 0800-1700
– NAF HRO: Open Monday, 3 July/Closed Tuesday, 4 July
– Oasis Sports Lounge/Horizons: Saturday 1700-2100 /Closed Sunday-Tuesday
– Outdoor Recreation: Open /Saturday-Tuesday 0900-1700. Free 1 hour canoe & kayak rentals/Shell Island Shuttle/Boat Rides/Skeet Shooting/Fireworks Shuttle for July 4th!
– Pool: Saturday & Sunday 1100-1900. Closed Monday. Tuesday 1100-1900 and FREE swimming on July 4th
– Raptor Quick Turn: CLOSED. Operations resume on Tuesday, 4 July, midnight meal
THE FOLLOWING ARE CLOSED for the 4 day weekend: Airman and Family Readiness Center, Arts and Crafts Center, Child Development Center (CDC), Civilian Personnel, Force Development Center, ITT, Installation Personnel Readiness, Library, Manpower, Military Personnel Center, StudioTY/Marketing, and the Youth Center
For assistance with questions, please contact 850-890-8749.
Check out all of the (free!) events from 1100-1600 hrs for Freedom Fest on July 4th!