The 325th Force Support Squadron at Tyndall AFB offers parents a variety of alternatives for quality child care. From structured supervision in a school-like atmosphere to the intimate setting of a private home, child care at Tyndall lets all parents make the best choice for the whole family. All Tyndall Child Care Programs are certified through the Department of Defense.
The CDC welcomes children between the ages of 6 weeks and 5 years. The CDC curriculum is developmentally appropriate, multi-cultural, play centered, and focused on the different needs/interests of each child. The program is accredited by National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The CDC is a USDA certified center, providing breakfast, lunch, and two snacks each day.
REGISTER FOR CHILDCARE
GIVE PARENTS A BREAK PROGRAM
CHILD AND YOUTH MISSION STATMENT
Hours & Phone
6 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tyndall AFB, FL 32403
1a. Instruction for AF Form 1181
2. Contract Agreement For Child Care Services SY14-15
3. Parent Contact Information Form
4. DD Form 2652
5. Child Health Assessment Form
6. Child Information Form
7. Topical Cream Ointment Permission Form
8. CYB-MFLC Letter
9. USDA Child Participation Form
10. CDC Photo Release Form
11. FMP Flt (Credit Card Authorization)
12. CDC Infant Feeding Form
13. Allergy Action Plan Form
14. CDC Child Care Plan for Children Identified with Special Needs Form